Corporate Account Manager - Program Manager
|December 18, 2012 - June 18, 2013|
|Location:||Silver Spring, MD|
|Salary Range:||$75K - $95|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Summary of Position|
Wilson Technologies, Inc. has an exciting Corporate Account Manager opportunity available for an action-oriented, strategic thinker who is interested in enhancing operating and financial performance within and across various business sectors. The successful candidate will use his/her background, vision, strong analytical capabilities, proven project management skills, and great interpersonal talent to aid, and at times lead managers, partners and clients to value-enhancing, action-oriented programs and results. The candidate will be responsible for the maintaining the satisfaction of company’s portfolio of clients while achieving measurable results for business process improvements, revenue and sales growth, staff development and financial goal management. The Corporate Account Manager will serve as the liaison between the corporate office, the client, teaming partners and company’s on-site personnel. The successful candidate will be support activities pertaining to personnel, finance, contracts, negotiations, and vendor/sub-contractor management.
|Duties:||Essential Duties and Responsibilities: |
• Provides highly skilled technical and management advice and assistance to clients and on-site contract personnel.
• Assist in managing strategic partnerships in support of company’s clients
• Advise the corporate business development team on client planning and operational issues and makes recommendations for maximum results
• Participates in strategic planning and resource allocation.
• Assist in hiring, employee relations and staff development
• Assist in establishing SOPs and process improvement.
• Ensure quality control and safety measures of all accounts as pertains to on-site operations in the delivery of services.
• Monitor performance against performance goals to ensure that progress is being made.
• Conduct regular meetings with contract/project managers to ensure account compliance and positive results
• Facilitate resolution of account issues
• Take charge in high-priority crises.
|Qualifications:||Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities |
• Familiarity and experience in the government contracting arena to include compliance, culture, funding, etc
• A solid understanding of the challenges faced by the federal government business community.
• Experience marketing or selling products or services in a government environment.
• Experience supervising seasoned staff and operating multiple programs and contracts.
• Strong relationship builder and communicator with experience leading diverse work teams.
• Experienced in analysis, reporting and program management, evaluation and solutions.
• Demonstrates integrity, strives for excellence in her/his work, and has experience of leading others to new levels of effectiveness and programmatic impact.
• Excellent interpersonal, communications, public speaking, and presentation skills.
• Solid working knowledge of budgeting, sales, business development, and strategic planning.
• Ability to travel to clients locations
Acceptable Experience and Training
• Bachelor’s degree in business or related discipline and MBA preferred.
• PMP Certification a plus
• At least 10 years of professional experience overall, with a minimum of five years of senior leadership.
• At least 6 years experience working in various business disciplines (e.g., operations, finance, marketing, etc.).
This position reports directly to the Operations Manager.
Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status. We are an E-verify Employer.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.