|April 05, 2012 - April 05, 2013|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||This position uses subject-matter knowledge and judgment to complete assignments consisting of numerous steps varying in nature and sequence.|
Responsibilities include using established procedures for network printing, network scanning, CD creation and duplication, quality control, using bindery equipment, and supply/inventory management. Use proper handling procedures for all classified material to include oversight and support of processing and distribution schedules. Selects from alternative methods and refers problems not solvable by adapting or interpreting substantive guides, manuals, or procedures
|Duties:||General Clerk lll Related Competencies|
- Perform general clerical duties
- Operate business center equipment to include: network copiers/printers, networked scanners, Cd duplication equipment; facsimile, and desktop workstations
- Operate binding equipment
- Maintain records and logs
- Maintain printing supplies
- Perform minor repairs and preventive maintenance
- Other duties, as assigned
- Possesses general understanding in the operation of networked high volume copiers/printers.
- Possesses general understanding of creating CDís, and scanning functions.
- Understands quality control and supply/inventory, management principles.
- Possesses general understanding in the operation of web based production tools.
- Understands Microsoft Office Suite Applications.
- Possesses a thorough understanding of our capabilities.
|Qualifications:||- High School Diploma|
- Associate Degree preferred
- Minimum 2 years office services experience in n-tworked print and scanning production environments.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Prioritizing, and organizational skills.
- Computer proficiency with Lotus Notes and MS Word/Excel, or similar software required.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.